PowerPad 1.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall PowerPad 1.3 from your computerNathan Osman
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Nathan Osman. More details about the application PowerPad 1.3 can be seen at http://www.quickmediasolutions.com/software/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerPad folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. PowerPad 1.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerPad\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.38 MB (9840128 bytes) on disk and is named Powerpad.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside PowerPad 1.3. They take about 10.05 MB (10535706
bytes) on disk.
- Powerpad.exe (9.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This info is about PowerPad 1.3 version 1.3
PowerPad 1.3 is an application released by the software company Nathan Osman. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall PowerPad 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PowerPad 1.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PowerPad 1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "PowerPad 1.3". If it is installed on your PC the PowerPad 1.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PowerPad 1.3 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PowerPad 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PowerPad 1.3:
- The software company is: http://www.quickmediasolutions.com/software/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerPad\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PowerPad 1.3.
8. After uninstalling PowerPad 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerPad 1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PowerPad 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PowerPad 1.3 by Nathan Osman from your PC, nor are we saying that PowerPad 1.3 by Nathan Osman is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PowerPad 1.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-20 11:00:31.100