PowerPad 1.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall PowerPad 1.3 from your computerNathan Osman
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Nathan Osman. More details about the application PowerPad 1.3 can be seen at http://www.quickmediasolutions.com/software/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerPad folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. PowerPad 1.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerPad\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.38 MB (9840128 bytes) on disk and is named Powerpad.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside PowerPad 1.3. They take about 10.05 MB (10535706
bytes) on disk.
- Powerpad.exe (9.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This info is about PowerPad 1.3 version 1.3
PowerPad 1.3 is an application released by the software company Nathan Osman. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall PowerPad 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PowerPad 1.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PowerPad 1.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerPad 1.3". The PowerPad 1.3 application will be found automatically. After you select PowerPad 1.3 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PowerPad 1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PowerPad 1.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.quickmediasolutions.com/software/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerPad\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PowerPad 1.3.
8. After uninstalling PowerPad 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerPad 1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PowerPad 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PowerPad 1.3 by Nathan Osman from your PC, nor are we saying that PowerPad 1.3 by Nathan Osman is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PowerPad 1.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-20 11:00:31.100