This page is about PowerOff 6.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PowerOff 6.2 from your computerLonerD
. Check out here
for more details on LonerD. More details about PowerOff 6.2 can be found at http://DreamLair.net/
. PowerOff 6.2's complete uninstall command line is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS.0\INF\PowerOff.inf,Uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 611.00 KB (625664 bytes) on disk and is titled PowerOff62_RUS.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in PowerOff 6.2. They take 611.00 KB (625664
bytes) on disk.
- PowerOff62_RUS.exe (611.00 KB)
This page is about PowerOff 6.2 version 6.2
PowerOff 6.2 is a program offered by the software company LonerD. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall PowerOff 6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PowerOff 6.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PowerOff 6.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerOff 6.2". If it is installed on your PC the PowerOff 6.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PowerOff 6.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PowerOff 6.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PowerOff 6.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://DreamLair.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS.0\INF\PowerOff.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PowerOff 6.2.
8. After removing PowerOff 6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PowerOff 6.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PowerOff 6.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PowerOff 6.2 by LonerD from your computer, we are not saying that PowerOff 6.2 by LonerD is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PowerOff 6.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 08:08:28.330