This info is about PowerMonitor 8.0.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PowerMonitor 8.0.1 from your PCLorinSoft
. You can find out more on LorinSoft or check for application updates here
. Usually the PowerMonitor 8.0.1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\PowerMonitor directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove PowerMonitor 8.0.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PowerMonitor\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.72 MB (1802240 bytes) on disk and is labeled PowerMonitor.exe.
The executables below are part of PowerMonitor 8.0.1. They take about 2.41 MB (2527397
bytes) on disk.
- PowerMonitor.exe (1.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
This page is about PowerMonitor 8.0.1 version 8.0.1
PowerMonitor 8.0.1 is a program marketed by LorinSoft. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall PowerMonitor 8.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PowerMonitor 8.0.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PowerMonitor 8.0.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PowerMonitor 8.0.1". The PowerMonitor 8.0.1 program will be found automatically. After you click PowerMonitor 8.0.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PowerMonitor 8.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PowerMonitor 8.0.1.
8. After removing PowerMonitor 8.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerMonitor 8.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PowerMonitor 8.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PowerMonitor 8.0.1 by LorinSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that PowerMonitor 8.0.1 by LorinSoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PowerMonitor 8.0.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 14:46:48.223