This page contains complete information on how to remove PowerManager for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall PowerManager from your computerAsoKa
. More information on AsoKa can be found here
. You can read more about related to PowerManager at www.asokatech.com
. PowerManager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PlugLinkAV PowerManager directory, subject to the user's decision. The program's main executable file occupies 1.88 MB (1976320 bytes) on disk and is named PowerManager.exe.
PowerManager contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.88 MB (1976320
bytes) on disk.
- PowerManager.exe (1.88 MB)
This data is about PowerManager version 1.89
PowerManager is a program released by AsoKa. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove PowerManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PowerManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PowerManager or simply click the Search field and type in "PowerManager". The PowerManager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PowerManager in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PowerManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PowerManager.
8. After uninstalling PowerManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PowerManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PowerManager by AsoKa from your PC, nor are we saying that PowerManager by AsoKa is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PowerManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 05:05:10.640