PowerLog Classic 4.4
PowerLog Classic 4.4 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PowerLog Classic 4.4 from your systemFluke Corporation
. Further information on Fluke Corporation can be found here
. Please open http://www.fluke.com
if you want to read more on PowerLog Classic 4.4 on Fluke Corporation's web page. PowerLog Classic 4.4 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fluke\PowerLog Classic directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall PowerLog Classic 4.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Fluke\PowerLog Classic\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PowerLogClassic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.06 MB (9501880 bytes) on disk.
PowerLog Classic 4.4 contains of the executables below. They take 9.14 MB (9583544
bytes) on disk.
- PowerLogClassic.exe (9.06 MB)
- uninst.exe (79.75 KB)
The current web page applies to PowerLog Classic 4.4 version 4.4
PowerLog Classic 4.4 is an application offered by Fluke Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove PowerLog Classic 4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PowerLog Classic 4.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PowerLog Classic 4.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "PowerLog Classic 4.4". The PowerLog Classic 4.4 program will be found automatically. When you select PowerLog Classic 4.4 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PowerLog Classic 4.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PowerLog Classic 4.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fluke.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fluke\PowerLog Classic\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PowerLog Classic 4.4.
8. After uninstalling PowerLog Classic 4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerLog Classic 4.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PowerLog Classic 4.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PowerLog Classic 4.4 by Fluke Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that PowerLog Classic 4.4 by Fluke Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PowerLog Classic 4.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 03:12:51.330