PowerLog 430-II 5.4
This info is about PowerLog 430-II 5.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PowerLog 430-II 5.4 from your computerFluke Corporation
. You can read more on Fluke Corporation or check for application updates here
. More details about PowerLog 430-II 5.4 can be seen at http://en-us.fluke.com/products/power-quality-analyzers/
. PowerLog 430-II 5.4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fluke\PowerLog 430-II directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Fluke\PowerLog 430-II\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PowerLog 430-II 5.4. PowerLog.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 10.13 MB (10621040 bytes) on disk.
PowerLog 430-II 5.4 is composed of the following executables which take 10.19 MB (10682963
bytes) on disk:
- PowerLog.exe (10.13 MB)
- uninst.exe (60.47 KB)
This web page is about PowerLog 430-II 5.4 version 5.4
PowerLog 430-II 5.4 is an application marketed by the software company Fluke Corporation. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove PowerLog 430-II 5.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PowerLog 430-II 5.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PowerLog 430-II 5.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PowerLog 430-II 5.4". The PowerLog 430-II 5.4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PowerLog 430-II 5.4 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PowerLog 430-II 5.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PowerLog 430-II 5.4:
- The software company is: http://en-us.fluke.com/products/power-quality-analyzers/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fluke\PowerLog 430-II\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PowerLog 430-II 5.4.
8. After uninstalling PowerLog 430-II 5.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PowerLog 430-II 5.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PowerLog 430-II 5.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PowerLog 430-II 5.4 by Fluke Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that PowerLog 430-II 5.4 by Fluke Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PowerLog 430-II 5.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 12:20:54.200