PowerLed 2.66 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall PowerLed 2.66 from your PCTF-TOP
. You can read more on TF-TOP or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerLed directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PowerLed 2.66 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerLed\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PowerLed.exe is the PowerLed 2.66's primary executable file and it takes close to 639.00 KB (654336 bytes) on disk.
PowerLed 2.66 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.26 MB (1320225
bytes) on disk.
- PowerLed.exe (639.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (650.28 KB)
The current web page applies to PowerLed 2.66 version 2.66
PowerLed 2.66 is a program offered by the software company TF-TOP. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove PowerLed 2.66 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PowerLed 2.66 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PowerLed 2.66 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PowerLed 2.66". If it is installed on your PC the PowerLed 2.66 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PowerLed 2.66 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PowerLed 2.66, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PowerLed 2.66.
8. After removing PowerLed 2.66, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerLed 2.66 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PowerLed 2.66 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PowerLed 2.66 by TF-TOP from your computer, nor are we saying that PowerLed 2.66 by TF-TOP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PowerLed 2.66 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 11:45:08.003