This page is about PowerLed 2.25 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PowerLed 2.25 from your PCTF-TOP
. You can read more on TF-TOP or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\PowerLed folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for PowerLed 2.25 is "C:\Program Files\PowerLed\unins000.exe". PowerLed.exe is the PowerLed 2.25's main executable file and it occupies around 495.50 KB (507392 bytes) on disk.
PowerLed 2.25 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.12 MB (1173281
bytes) on disk:
- PowerLed.exe (495.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (650.28 KB)
This info is about PowerLed 2.25 version 2.25
PowerLed 2.25 is an application marketed by TF-TOP. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase PowerLed 2.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PowerLed 2.25 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PowerLed 2.25 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerLed 2.25". The PowerLed 2.25 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PowerLed 2.25 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PowerLed 2.25, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PowerLed 2.25.
8. After removing PowerLed 2.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerLed 2.25 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PowerLed 2.25 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PowerLed 2.25 by TF-TOP from your computer, nor are we saying that PowerLed 2.25 by TF-TOP is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PowerLed 2.25 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 00:05:26.457