This page is about PowerKey v2.11 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PowerKey v2.11 from your computerElcor Software
. More data about Elcor Software can be read here
. Please open http://www.elcor.net/
if you want to read more on PowerKey v2.11 on Elcor Software's page. Usually the PowerKey v2.11 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\PowerKey folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for PowerKey v2.11 is C:\Program Files\PowerKey\unins000.exe. pkey.exe is the PowerKey v2.11's primary executable file and it occupies around 429.00 KB (439296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PowerKey v2.11. They occupy an average of 509.33 KB (521549
bytes) on disk.
- pkey.exe (429.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (80.33 KB)
This data is about PowerKey v2.11 version 2.11
PowerKey v2.11 is a program by Elcor Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove PowerKey v2.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PowerKey v2.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PowerKey v2.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PowerKey v2.11". If it exists on your system the PowerKey v2.11 app will be found very quickly. When you select PowerKey v2.11 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PowerKey v2.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PowerKey v2.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.elcor.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PowerKey\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PowerKey v2.11.
8. After removing PowerKey v2.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerKey v2.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PowerKey v2.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PowerKey v2.11 by Elcor Software from your PC, nor are we saying that PowerKey v2.11 by Elcor Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PowerKey v2.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-20 00:38:11.990