You can find below details on how to remove PowerISO for Windows. PowerISO is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PowerISO directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. PowerISO.exe is the PowerISO's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.02 MB (1064960 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall PowerISO from your computer
The executable files below are installed beside PowerISO. They occupy about 1.22 MB (1278964
bytes) on disk.
- piso.exe (5.50 KB)
- PowerISO.exe (1.02 MB)
- PWRISOVM.EXE (164.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (39.49 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling PowerISO we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\History.txt
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Arabic.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Bulgarian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\cn_sc.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\czech.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\french.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\German.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Greek.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Hungarian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\italian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Japanese.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Korean.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Lithuanian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Norsk.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Polish.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Portuguese(Brazil).lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Russian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Slovenian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Spanish.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Swedish.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Turkish.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\piso.exe
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\PowerISO.chm
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\PowerISO.exe
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\PWRISOSH.DLL
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\PWRISOVM.EXE
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Skins\blue.bmp
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Skins\bluesky.bmp
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Skins\flower.bmp
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Skins\sand.bmp
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Skins\silver.bmp
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Skins\stone.bmp
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Skins\water.bmp
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\uninstall.exe
Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall PowerISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PowerISO from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PowerISO or simply activate the Search field and type in "PowerISO". If it exists on your system the PowerISO program will be found automatically. When you select PowerISO in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PowerISO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PowerISO.
8. After uninstalling PowerISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerISO that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PowerISO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130