You can find below details on how to remove PowerISO for Windows. PowerISO is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PowerISO directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. PowerISO.exe is the PowerISO's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.02 MB (1064960 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall PowerISO from your PC
The executable files below are installed beside PowerISO. They occupy about 1.22 MB (1278964
bytes) on disk.
- piso.exe (5.50 KB)
- PowerISO.exe (1.02 MB)
- PWRISOVM.EXE (164.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (39.49 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling PowerISO we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\History.txt
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Arabic.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Bulgarian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\cn_sc.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\czech.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\french.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\German.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Greek.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Hungarian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\italian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Japanese.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Korean.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Lithuanian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Norsk.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Polish.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Portuguese(Brazil).lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Russian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Slovenian.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Spanish.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Swedish.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Lang\Turkish.lng
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\piso.exe
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\PowerISO.chm
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\PowerISO.exe
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\PWRISOSH.DLL
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\PWRISOVM.EXE
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Skins\blue.bmp
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Skins\bluesky.bmp
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Skins\flower.bmp
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Skins\sand.bmp
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Skins\silver.bmp
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Skins\stone.bmp
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Skins\water.bmp
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\uninstall.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\PowerISO\PowerISO.exe
Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall PowerISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PowerISO from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PowerISO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PowerISO". If it exists on your system the PowerISO program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PowerISO in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PowerISO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PowerISO.
8. After uninstalling PowerISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PowerISO which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PowerISO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130