PowerDownLogger version 2.2
PowerDownLogger version 2.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall PowerDownLogger version 2.2 from your computerAptinex
. Take a look here
for more details on Aptinex. Click on http://www.aptinex.com/
to get more information about PowerDownLogger version 2.2 on Aptinex's website. PowerDownLogger version 2.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerDownLogger directory, subject to the user's choice. PowerDownLogger version 2.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerDownLogger\unins000.exe. aptinex_loggery.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 55.92 MB (58634298 bytes) on disk.
PowerDownLogger version 2.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 56.62 MB (59373279
bytes) on disk.
- aptinex_loggery.exe (55.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (721.66 KB)
The current page applies to PowerDownLogger version 2.2 version 2.2
PowerDownLogger version 2.2 is an application marketed by Aptinex. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase PowerDownLogger version 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PowerDownLogger version 2.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PowerDownLogger version 2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PowerDownLogger version 2.2". If it is installed on your PC the PowerDownLogger version 2.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PowerDownLogger version 2.2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PowerDownLogger version 2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PowerDownLogger version 2.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aptinex.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerDownLogger\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PowerDownLogger version 2.2.
8. After removing PowerDownLogger version 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerDownLogger version 2.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PowerDownLogger version 2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PowerDownLogger version 2.2 by Aptinex from your computer, we are not saying that PowerDownLogger version 2.2 by Aptinex is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PowerDownLogger version 2.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 06:51:27.867