PowerDirector is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PowerDirector from your computerNombre de su organización
. Check out here
for more details on Nombre de su organización. You can get more details about PowerDirector at http://www.CyberLink.com
. PowerDirector is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDirector11 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. PDR11.exe is the PowerDirector's main executable file and it takes close to 3.13 MB (3279624 bytes) on disk.
PowerDirector installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.33 MB (7689120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CES_AudioCacheAgent.exe (99.76 KB)
- CES_CacheAgent.exe (99.76 KB)
- CES_IPCAgent.exe (170.26 KB)
- MotionMenuGenerator.exe (92.76 KB)
- PDHanumanSvr.exe (166.52 KB)
- PDR11.exe (3.13 MB)
- UACAgent.exe (179.76 KB)
- CLUpdater.exe (477.76 KB)
- Boomerang.exe (1.70 MB)
- MUIStartMenu.exe (217.90 KB)
- MUIStartMenuX64.exe (426.40 KB)
- OLRStateCheck.exe (103.76 KB)
- OLRSubmission.exe (171.76 KB)
- PDR32Agent.exe (252.26 KB)
- CLQTKernelClient32.exe (103.26 KB)
This data is about PowerDirector version 11.0
alone. For more PowerDirector versions please click below:
PowerDirector is an application released by the software company Nombre de su organización. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove PowerDirector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PowerDirector from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PowerDirector or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PowerDirector". If it exists on your system the PowerDirector app will be found automatically. After you select PowerDirector in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PowerDirector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PowerDirector.
8. After uninstalling PowerDirector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerDirector that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PowerDirector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PowerDirector by Nombre de su organización from your PC, nor are we saying that PowerDirector by Nombre de su organización is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PowerDirector in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-09 11:27:30.017