PowerDVD is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PowerDVD from your PCNome società
. Go over here
where you can read more on Nome società. Click on http://www.CyberLink.com
to get more facts about PowerDVD on Nome società's website. PowerDVD is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD12 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. PDVDLaunchPolicy.exe is the PowerDVD's main executable file and it takes close to 331.76 KB (339720 bytes) on disk.
PowerDVD is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.47 MB (10977296
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Activate.exe (511.76 KB)
- ExecCmd.exe (23.26 KB)
- PDVDLaunchPolicy.exe (331.76 KB)
- PowerDVD12.exe (369.02 KB)
- PowerDVD12Agent.exe (369.02 KB)
- PowerDVD12ML.exe (369.02 KB)
- vthum.exe (63.76 KB)
- Boomerang.exe (1.66 MB)
- CLHelper.exe (231.83 KB)
- CLHNServiceForPowerDVD12.exe (87.76 KB)
- FiltHookInstaller.exe (36.43 KB)
- FiltHookUnInstaller.exe (32.43 KB)
- PowerDVD12DMREngine.exe (493.26 KB)
- CLMSHardwareTranscode.exe (91.76 KB)
- CLMSMediaInfoPDVD12.exe (47.76 KB)
- CLMSMonitorServicePDVD12.exe (75.76 KB)
- CLMSServerPDVD12.exe (287.76 KB)
- Install.exe (83.76 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (59.76 KB)
- vthumbPDVD12.exe (83.76 KB)
- MediaEspresso.exe (323.11 KB)
- vthum.exe (63.11 KB)
- PowerDVD.exe (3.34 MB)
- PowerDVDCinema12.exe (239.56 KB)
- MCEPacifier.exe (217.76 KB)
- MCEPacifier.exe (223.56 KB)
- PowerDVDCox.exe (220.52 KB)
- OLRStateCheck.exe (103.76 KB)
- OLRSubmission.exe (171.76 KB)
- CLUpdater.exe (389.26 KB)
This page is about PowerDVD version 12.0
only. You can find below a few links to other PowerDVD versions:
PowerDVD is an application offered by Nome società. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove PowerDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PowerDVD from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PowerDVD or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerDVD". If it exists on your system the PowerDVD program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PowerDVD in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PowerDVD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PowerDVD.
8. After uninstalling PowerDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PowerDVD that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PowerDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PowerDVD by Nome società from your PC, we are not saying that PowerDVD by Nome società is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PowerDVD in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 10:59:35.880