PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch from your computerCyberLink Corporation
. More data about CyberLink Corporation can be found here
. PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. The program's main executable file is named PowerDVD.exe and its approximative size is 943.09 KB (965728 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch. They occupy 2.00 MB (2097472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cltest.exe (171.03 KB)
- ddtester.exe (319.03 KB)
- dvdrgn.exe (59.03 KB)
- PDVDServ.exe (67.03 KB)
- PowerDVD.exe (943.09 KB)
- Language.exe (51.03 KB)
- OLRStateCheck.exe (91.03 KB)
- OLRSubmission.exe (347.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.2802
of PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch.
PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch is an application marketed by the software company CyberLink Corporation. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch or simply activate the Search field and type in "PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch". If it exists on your system the PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch.
8. After removing PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch by CyberLink Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch by CyberLink Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 13:11:05.313