PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch from your computerCyberLink Corporation
. More data about CyberLink Corporation can be found here
. PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. The program's main executable file is named PowerDVD.exe and its approximative size is 943.09 KB (965728 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch. They occupy 2.00 MB (2097472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cltest.exe (171.03 KB)
- ddtester.exe (319.03 KB)
- dvdrgn.exe (59.03 KB)
- PDVDServ.exe (67.03 KB)
- PowerDVD.exe (943.09 KB)
- Language.exe (51.03 KB)
- OLRStateCheck.exe (91.03 KB)
- OLRSubmission.exe (347.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.2802
of PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch.
PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch is an application marketed by the software company CyberLink Corporation. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch". If it exists on your system the PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch.
8. After removing PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch by CyberLink Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch by CyberLink Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PowerDVD 7.0 with 5.1ch supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 13:11:05.313