Power2Go Platinum 12.0.0516.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Power2Go Platinum 12.0.0516.0 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Power2Go Platinum 12.0.0516.0 from your PCCyberlink Corp.
. You can find out more on Cyberlink Corp. or check for application updates here
. Power2Go Platinum 12.0.0516.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Cyberlink Corp.\Power2Go Platinum folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Power2Go Platinum 12.0.0516.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Cyberlink Corp.\Power2Go Platinum\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Power2Go_12.0.0516.0_Platinum.exe and it has a size of 241.49 MB (253223920 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Power2Go Platinum 12.0.0516.0. They take about 241.59 MB (253323826
bytes) on disk.
- Power2Go_12.0.0516.0_Platinum.exe (241.49 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.0.0516.0
of Power2Go Platinum 12.0.0516.0.
Power2Go Platinum 12.0.0516.0 is an application by the software company Cyberlink Corp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Power2Go Platinum 12.0.0516.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Power2Go Platinum 12.0.0516.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Power2Go Platinum 12.0.0516.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Power2Go Platinum 12.0.0516.0". If it exists on your system the Power2Go Platinum 12.0.0516.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select Power2Go Platinum 12.0.0516.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Power2Go Platinum 12.0.0516.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Power2Go Platinum 12.0.0516.0.
8. After removing Power2Go Platinum 12.0.0516.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Power2Go Platinum 12.0.0516.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Power2Go Platinum 12.0.0516.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Power2Go Platinum 12.0.0516.0 by Cyberlink Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Power2Go Platinum 12.0.0516.0 by Cyberlink Corp. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Power2Go Platinum 12.0.0516.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 23:00:33.310