Power Screen Capture 22.214.171.1247
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Power Screen Capture 126.96.36.1997 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Power Screen Capture 188.8.131.527 from your computerJam Video Software Solution Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Jam Video Software Solution Inc.. Power Screen Capture 184.108.40.2067 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Power Screen Capture directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Power Screen Capture 220.127.116.117 is C:\Program Files\Power Screen Capture\unins000.exe. PowerScreenCapture.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.98 MB (6274560 bytes) on disk.
Power Screen Capture 18.104.22.1687 is comprised of the following executables which take 6.65 MB (6976778
bytes) on disk:
- PowerScreenCapture.exe (5.98 MB)
- rundll32.exe (32.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
This web page is about Power Screen Capture 22.214.171.1247 version 126.96.36.1997
Power Screen Capture 188.8.131.527 is an application marketed by Jam Video Software Solution Inc.. Some people decide to erase this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Power Screen Capture 184.108.40.2067 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Power Screen Capture 220.127.116.117 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Power Screen Capture 18.104.22.1687 or simply click the Search field and type in "Power Screen Capture 22.214.171.1247". The Power Screen Capture 126.96.36.1997 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Power Screen Capture 188.8.131.527 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Power Screen Capture 184.108.40.2067, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Power Screen Capture 220.127.116.117.
8. After removing Power Screen Capture 18.104.22.1687, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Power Screen Capture 22.214.171.1247 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Power Screen Capture 126.96.36.1997 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Power Screen Capture 188.8.131.527 by Jam Video Software Solution Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Power Screen Capture 184.108.40.2067 by Jam Video Software Solution Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Power Screen Capture 220.127.116.117 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 16:57:05.693