Power Screen Capture 188.8.131.52
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Power Screen Capture 184.108.40.206 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Power Screen Capture 220.127.116.11 from your PCJam Video Software Solution Inc.
. More information about Jam Video Software Solution Inc. can be read here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Screen Capture directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Power Screen Capture 18.104.22.168 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Screen Capture\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled PowerScreenCapture.exe and its approximative size is 5.98 MB (6274560 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Power Screen Capture 22.214.171.124. They take about 6.65 MB (6976778
bytes) on disk.
- PowerScreenCapture.exe (5.98 MB)
- rundll32.exe (32.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
The current page applies to Power Screen Capture 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Power Screen Capture 184.108.40.206 is a program marketed by Jam Video Software Solution Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Power Screen Capture 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Power Screen Capture 18.104.22.168 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Power Screen Capture 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "Power Screen Capture 126.96.36.199". The Power Screen Capture 188.8.131.52 program will be found automatically. When you click Power Screen Capture 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Power Screen Capture 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Power Screen Capture 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Power Screen Capture 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Power Screen Capture 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Power Screen Capture 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Power Screen Capture 184.108.40.206 by Jam Video Software Solution Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Power Screen Capture 220.127.116.11 by Jam Video Software Solution Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Power Screen Capture 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 01:36:55.230