Power Screen Capture 126.96.36.199
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Power Screen Capture 188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Power Screen Capture 184.108.40.206 from your PCJam Video Software Solution Inc.
. More information about Jam Video Software Solution Inc. can be read here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Screen Capture directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Power Screen Capture 220.127.116.11 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Screen Capture\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled PowerScreenCapture.exe and its approximative size is 5.98 MB (6274560 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Power Screen Capture 18.104.22.168. They take about 6.65 MB (6976778
bytes) on disk.
- PowerScreenCapture.exe (5.98 MB)
- rundll32.exe (32.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
The current page applies to Power Screen Capture 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Power Screen Capture 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by Jam Video Software Solution Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Power Screen Capture 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Power Screen Capture 220.127.116.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Power Screen Capture 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Power Screen Capture 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the Power Screen Capture 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Power Screen Capture 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Power Screen Capture 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Power Screen Capture 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing Power Screen Capture 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Power Screen Capture 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Power Screen Capture 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Power Screen Capture 188.8.131.52 by Jam Video Software Solution Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Power Screen Capture 184.108.40.206 by Jam Video Software Solution Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Power Screen Capture 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 01:36:55.230