You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Power Notes for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Power Notes from your PCPower Soft
. More information on Power Soft can be found here
. Click on http://www.pw-soft.com
to get more facts about Power Notes on Power Soft's website. Usually the Power Notes application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Power Notes directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Power Notes is C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Power Notes\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Notes.exe and occupies 6.27 MB (6572688 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Power Notes. They take 7.41 MB (7765849
bytes) on disk.
- Notes.exe (6.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20675
of Power Notes. You can find here a few links to other Power Notes releases:
...click to view all...
Power Notes is an application offered by Power Soft. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Power Notes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Power Notes from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Power Notes or simply click the Search field and type in "Power Notes". The Power Notes application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Power Notes in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Power Notes, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Power Notes:
- The software company is: http://www.pw-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Power Notes\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Power Notes.
8. After removing Power Notes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Power Notes that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Power Notes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Power Notes by Power Soft from your computer, we are not saying that Power Notes by Power Soft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Power Notes supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-24 14:41:42.357