You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Power Notes for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Power Notes from your PCPower Soft
. More information on Power Soft can be found here
. Click on http://www.pw-soft.com
to get more facts about Power Notes on Power Soft's website. Usually the Power Notes application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Power Notes directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Power Notes is C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Power Notes\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Notes.exe and occupies 6.27 MB (6572688 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Power Notes. They take 7.41 MB (7765849
bytes) on disk.
- Notes.exe (6.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20675
of Power Notes. You can find here a few links to other Power Notes releases:
...click to view all...
Power Notes is an application offered by Power Soft. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Power Notes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Power Notes from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Power Notes or simply click the Search feature and type in "Power Notes". The Power Notes application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Power Notes in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Power Notes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Power Notes:
- The publisher is: http://www.pw-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Power Notes\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Power Notes.
8. After removing Power Notes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Power Notes that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Power Notes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Power Notes by Power Soft from your computer, we are not saying that Power Notes by Power Soft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Power Notes supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-24 14:41:42.357