Power My Learning
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Power My Learning for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Power My Learning from your computerCFY
. More data about CFY can be found here
. Power My Learning is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power My Learning directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Power My Learning by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Power My Learning\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.41 MB (1475903 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
Power My Learning installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.41 MB (1475903
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Power My Learning version 1.0
Power My Learning is a program by CFY. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Power My Learning is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Power My Learning from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Power My Learning or simply click the Search feature and type in "Power My Learning". The Power My Learning program will be found automatically. When you select Power My Learning in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Power My Learning, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Power My Learning.
8. After uninstalling Power My Learning, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Power My Learning that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Power My Learning using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Power My Learning by CFY from your computer, nor are we saying that Power My Learning by CFY is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Power My Learning supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-21 07:14:20.943