Power Mixer 4.1
Power Mixer 4.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Power Mixer 4.1 from your systemActual Solution
. More data about Actual Solution can be seen here
. Please open http://www.actualsolution.com
if you want to read more on Power Mixer 4.1 on Actual Solution's page. Power Mixer 4.1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Mixer directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Power Mixer 4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Mixer\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. minimix.exe is the Power Mixer 4.1's main executable file and it takes approximately 164.00 KB (167936 bytes) on disk.
Power Mixer 4.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 743.76 KB (761611
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- minimix.exe (164.00 KB)
- pwmixer.exe (380.14 KB)
- srvhelp.exe (36.50 KB)
- srvman.exe (7.50 KB)
- Uninst.exe (93.12 KB)
- atedit.exe (62.50 KB)
This info is about Power Mixer 4.1 version 4.1.0
only. For other Power Mixer 4.1 versions please click below:
Power Mixer 4.1 is an application offered by the software company Actual Solution. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Power Mixer 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Power Mixer 4.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Power Mixer 4.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Power Mixer 4.1". If it exists on your system the Power Mixer 4.1 application will be found very quickly. When you click Power Mixer 4.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Power Mixer 4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Power Mixer 4.1:
- The software company is: http://www.actualsolution.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Mixer\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Power Mixer 4.1.
8. After removing Power Mixer 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Power Mixer 4.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Power Mixer 4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Power Mixer 4.1 by Actual Solution from your computer, we are not saying that Power Mixer 4.1 by Actual Solution is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Power Mixer 4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 15:46:42.120