Power Mixer 3.8
This page is about Power Mixer 3.8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Power Mixer 3.8 from your PCActual Solution
. Go over here
for more information on Actual Solution. Click on http://www.actualsolution.com
to get more facts about Power Mixer 3.8 on Actual Solution's website. Power Mixer 3.8 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Mixer directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Power Mixer 3.8 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Mixer\Uninst.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. pwmixer.exe is the Power Mixer 3.8's primary executable file and it occupies close to 371.64 KB (380561 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Power Mixer 3.8. They occupy about 665.33 KB (681298
bytes) on disk.
- minimix.exe (158.00 KB)
- pwmixer.exe (371.64 KB)
- srvman.exe (6.50 KB)
- Uninst.exe (66.69 KB)
- atedit.exe (62.50 KB)
This web page is about Power Mixer 3.8 version 3.8.1
only. Click on the links below for other Power Mixer 3.8 versions:
Power Mixer 3.8 is a program marketed by Actual Solution. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Power Mixer 3.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Power Mixer 3.8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Power Mixer 3.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Power Mixer 3.8". The Power Mixer 3.8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Power Mixer 3.8 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Power Mixer 3.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Power Mixer 3.8:
- The software company is: http://www.actualsolution.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Mixer\Uninst.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Power Mixer 3.8.
8. After uninstalling Power Mixer 3.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Power Mixer 3.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Power Mixer 3.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Power Mixer 3.8 by Actual Solution from your computer, we are not saying that Power Mixer 3.8 by Actual Solution is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Power Mixer 3.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-02 06:37:28.713