Power Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Power Manager from your PCFIC, Inc.
. More information on FIC, Inc. can be seen here
. Power Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Manager directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Power Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Manager\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Power Manager's main file takes around 2.18 MB (2280960 bytes) and is called PM.exe.
Power Manager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.83 MB (2965273
bytes) on disk:
- PM.exe (2.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
This web page is about Power Manager version 3.0.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Power Manager versions:
Power Manager is a program marketed by the software company FIC, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Power Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Power Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Power Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Power Manager". If it exists on your system the Power Manager application will be found very quickly. When you click Power Manager in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Power Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Power Manager.
8. After uninstalling Power Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Power Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Power Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Power Manager by FIC, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Power Manager by FIC, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Power Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 10:54:34.813