Power Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Power Manager from your PCFIC, Inc.
. More information on FIC, Inc. can be seen here
. Power Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Manager directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Power Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Manager\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Power Manager's main file takes around 2.18 MB (2280960 bytes) and is called PM.exe.
Power Manager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.83 MB (2965273
bytes) on disk:
- PM.exe (2.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
This web page is about Power Manager version 3.0.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Power Manager versions:
Power Manager is a program marketed by the software company FIC, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Power Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Power Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Power Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Power Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Power Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Power Manager in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Power Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Power Manager.
8. After uninstalling Power Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Power Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Power Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Power Manager by FIC, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Power Manager by FIC, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Power Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 10:54:34.813