Power Manager Version 6.0
Power Manager Version 6.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Power Manager Version 6.0 from your systemEnergenie
. Further information on Energenie can be found here
. You can see more info related to Power Manager Version 6.0 at http://www.gembird.nl/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Power Manager directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Power Manager Version 6.0 is C:\Program Files\Power Manager\unins000.exe. pm.exe is the Power Manager Version 6.0's primary executable file and it takes about 25.60 MB (26844672 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Power Manager Version 6.0. They occupy 27.42 MB (28752457
bytes) on disk.
- LAN Find.exe (64.00 KB)
- pm.exe (25.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- WLANConfig.exe (636.00 KB)
This web page is about Power Manager Version 6.0 version 6.0
Power Manager Version 6.0 is a program by Energenie. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Power Manager Version 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Power Manager Version 6.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Power Manager Version 6.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Power Manager Version 6.0". If it is installed on your PC the Power Manager Version 6.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Power Manager Version 6.0 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Power Manager Version 6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Power Manager Version 6.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gembird.nl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Power Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Power Manager Version 6.0.
8. After removing Power Manager Version 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Power Manager Version 6.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Power Manager Version 6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Power Manager Version 6.0 by Energenie from your PC, nor are we saying that Power Manager Version 6.0 by Energenie is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Power Manager Version 6.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 13:24:21.067