Power Manager 2.1.4
Power Manager 2.1.4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Power Manager 2.1.4 from your systemFIC, Inc.
. More data about FIC, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Power Manager directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Power Manager 2.1.4 is "C:\Program Files\Power Manager\unins000.exe". PM.exe is the Power Manager 2.1.4's primary executable file and it takes about 148.00 KB (151552 bytes) on disk.
Power Manager 2.1.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 800.26 KB (819466
bytes) on disk.
- PM.exe (148.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
The current web page applies to Power Manager 2.1.4 version 2.1.4
Power Manager 2.1.4 is a program offered by FIC, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Power Manager 2.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Power Manager 2.1.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Power Manager 2.1.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Power Manager 2.1.4". If it is installed on your PC the Power Manager 2.1.4 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Power Manager 2.1.4 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Power Manager 2.1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Power Manager 2.1.4.
8. After uninstalling Power Manager 2.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Power Manager 2.1.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Power Manager 2.1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Power Manager 2.1.4 by FIC, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Power Manager 2.1.4 by FIC, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Power Manager 2.1.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-22 18:45:16.213