Power Jumper is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Power Jumper from your PCSoftgames GmBH
. More information about Softgames GmBH can be read here
. Click on http://m.softgames.de
to get more data about Power Jumper on Softgames GmBH's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\powerjumper-92a325ee34432c92113a8431c4efae60 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Power Jumper is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\powerjumper-92a325ee34432c92113a8431c4efae60\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe. webapp-uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 87.32 KB (89416 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Power Jumper. They take an average of 87.32 KB (89416
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (87.32 KB)
Power Jumper is an application by Softgames GmBH. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Power Jumper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Power Jumper from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Power Jumper or simply click the Search field and type in "Power Jumper". If it exists on your system the Power Jumper program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Power Jumper in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Power Jumper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Power Jumper:
- The publisher is: http://m.softgames.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\powerjumper-92a325ee34432c92113a8431c4efae60\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Power Jumper.
8. After removing Power Jumper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Power Jumper which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Power Jumper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Power Jumper by Softgames GmBH from your computer, nor are we saying that Power Jumper by Softgames GmBH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Power Jumper in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 09:58:57.730