Power ISO Builder 7.1
Power ISO Builder 7.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Power ISO Builder 7.1 from your computerOkoker Software, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Okoker Software, Inc.. More information about the app Power ISO Builder 7.1 can be found at http://www.okoker.com
. Power ISO Builder 7.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power ISO Builder folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Power ISO Builder 7.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Power ISO Builder\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Power ISO Builder 7.1's main file takes about 1.15 MB (1202688 bytes) and is named ISOMaker.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Power ISO Builder 7.1. They take about 1.80 MB (1888773
bytes) on disk.
- ISOMaker.exe (1.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (670.00 KB)
This page is about Power ISO Builder 7.1 version 7.1
Power ISO Builder 7.1 is an application offered by the software company Okoker Software, Inc.. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Power ISO Builder 7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Power ISO Builder 7.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Power ISO Builder 7.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Power ISO Builder 7.1". The Power ISO Builder 7.1 program will be found automatically. After you click Power ISO Builder 7.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Power ISO Builder 7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Power ISO Builder 7.1:
- The software company is: http://www.okoker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Power ISO Builder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Power ISO Builder 7.1.
8. After uninstalling Power ISO Builder 7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Power ISO Builder 7.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Power ISO Builder 7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Power ISO Builder 7.1 by Okoker Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Power ISO Builder 7.1 by Okoker Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Power ISO Builder 7.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 09:49:40.667