Power DVDRemoval Tool
Power DVDRemoval Tool is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Power DVDRemoval Tool from your computerSecurity Stronghold
. Further information on Security Stronghold can be seen here
. More info about the app Power DVDRemoval Tool can be found at http://www.SecurityStronghold.com/
. Power DVDRemoval Tool is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power DVDRemoval Tool directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Power DVDRemoval Tool is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Power DVDRemoval Tool\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called PowerDVDRemovalTool.exe and occupies 5.35 MB (5610448 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Power DVDRemoval Tool. They take about 8.55 MB (8963185
bytes) on disk.
- PowerDVDRemovalTool.exe (5.35 MB)
- Report.exe (2.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1243314094921100214
of Power DVDRemoval Tool.
Power DVDRemoval Tool is a program marketed by the software company Security Stronghold. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Power DVDRemoval Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Power DVDRemoval Tool from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Power DVDRemoval Tool or simply click the Search feature and type in "Power DVDRemoval Tool". The Power DVDRemoval Tool program will be found very quickly. When you click Power DVDRemoval Tool in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Power DVDRemoval Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Power DVDRemoval Tool:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.SecurityStronghold.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Power DVDRemoval Tool\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Power DVDRemoval Tool.
8. After uninstalling Power DVDRemoval Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Power DVDRemoval Tool which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Power DVDRemoval Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Power DVDRemoval Tool by Security Stronghold from your computer, nor are we saying that Power DVDRemoval Tool by Security Stronghold is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Power DVDRemoval Tool in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 21:40:49.597