Power CDG To MPG Converter
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Power CDG To MPG Converter for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Power CDG To MPG Converter from your systemDoblon
. You can read more on Doblon or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Power CDG To MPG Converter can be found at http://www.powerkaraoke.com
. Power CDG To MPG Converter is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Doblon\Power CDG To MPG Converter folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Doblon\Power CDG To MPG Converter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Power CDG To MPG Converter. Power CDG To MPG Converter's main file takes about 240.50 KB (246272 bytes) and its name is CDG2MPG.exe.
Power CDG To MPG Converter is composed of the following executables which occupy 861.01 KB (881673
bytes) on disk:
- CDG2MPG.exe (240.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (620.51 KB)
Power CDG To MPG Converter is a program by Doblon. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Power CDG To MPG Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Power CDG To MPG Converter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Power CDG To MPG Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Power CDG To MPG Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Power CDG To MPG Converter app will be found very quickly. After you select Power CDG To MPG Converter in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Power CDG To MPG Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Power CDG To MPG Converter:
- The publisher is: http://www.powerkaraoke.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Doblon\Power CDG To MPG Converter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Power CDG To MPG Converter.
8. After removing Power CDG To MPG Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Power CDG To MPG Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Power CDG To MPG Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Power CDG To MPG Converter by Doblon from your computer, nor are we saying that Power CDG To MPG Converter by Doblon is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Power CDG To MPG Converter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-15 22:42:24.680