Power Bundle is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Power Bundle from your PCSystweak Inc
. You can read more on Systweak Inc or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Power Bundle at http://powerbundle.systweak.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Bundle directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Power Bundle is C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Bundle\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.98 MB (4174648 bytes) on disk and is titled powerbundle.exe.
The following executables are contained in Power Bundle. They take 5.50 MB (5769328
bytes) on disk.
- powerbundle.exe (3.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16897
of Power Bundle. You can find below a few links to other Power Bundle versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\FB75UWZ2\pb_home_power_bundle_logo
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VQ3YVVJM\power_bundle_logo
Power Bundle is a program offered by the software company Systweak Inc. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Power Bundle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Power Bundle from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Power Bundle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Power Bundle". If it exists on your system the Power Bundle application will be found very quickly. After you click Power Bundle in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Power Bundle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Power Bundle:
- The web site of the program is: http://powerbundle.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Bundle\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Power Bundle.
8. After uninstalling Power Bundle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Power Bundle that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Power Bundle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Power Bundle by Systweak Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Power Bundle by Systweak Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Power Bundle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 09:07:30.317