PowDLL Converter 2.56
PowDLL Converter 2.56 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PowDLL Converter 2.56 from your systemNikolaos Kourkoumelis
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Nikolaos Kourkoumelis. Click on http://users.uoi.gr/nkourkou/powdll/
to get more information about PowDLL Converter 2.56 on Nikolaos Kourkoumelis's website. PowDLL Converter 2.56 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PowDLL Converter directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall PowDLL Converter 2.56 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PowDLL Converter\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. PowDLL Converter 2.56's main file takes about 487.00 KB (498688 bytes) and its name is PowDLLConverter.exe.
PowDLL Converter 2.56 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.16 MB (1213178
bytes) on disk.
- hdp.exe (649.50 KB)
- PowDLLConverter.exe (487.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.24 KB)
The current page applies to PowDLL Converter 2.56 version 2.56
PowDLL Converter 2.56 is a program by Nikolaos Kourkoumelis. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall PowDLL Converter 2.56 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PowDLL Converter 2.56 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PowDLL Converter 2.56 or simply click the Search field and type in "PowDLL Converter 2.56". If it is installed on your PC the PowDLL Converter 2.56 application will be found very quickly. When you click PowDLL Converter 2.56 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PowDLL Converter 2.56, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PowDLL Converter 2.56:
- The web site of the application is: http://users.uoi.gr/nkourkou/powdll/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PowDLL Converter\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PowDLL Converter 2.56.
8. After removing PowDLL Converter 2.56, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PowDLL Converter 2.56 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PowDLL Converter 2.56 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PowDLL Converter 2.56 by Nikolaos Kourkoumelis from your computer, nor are we saying that PowDLL Converter 2.56 by Nikolaos Kourkoumelis is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PowDLL Converter 2.56 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 11:10:19.447