PowDLL Converter 2.17
PowDLL Converter 2.17 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PowDLL Converter 2.17 from your computerNikos Kourkoumelis
. Take a look here
for more details on Nikos Kourkoumelis. More info about the software PowDLL Converter 2.17 can be seen at http://users.uoi.gr/nkourkou/powdll.htm
. PowDLL Converter 2.17 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PowDLL Converter directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\PowDLL Converter\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PowDLL Converter 2.17. The application's main executable file is labeled PowDLLConverter.exe and it has a size of 452.00 KB (462848 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside PowDLL Converter 2.17. They occupy about 499.11 KB (511087
bytes) on disk.
- PowDLLConverter.exe (452.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.11 KB)
This info is about PowDLL Converter 2.17 version 2.17
PowDLL Converter 2.17 is a program marketed by Nikos Kourkoumelis. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove PowDLL Converter 2.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PowDLL Converter 2.17 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PowDLL Converter 2.17 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PowDLL Converter 2.17". If it exists on your system the PowDLL Converter 2.17 application will be found very quickly. When you click PowDLL Converter 2.17 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PowDLL Converter 2.17, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PowDLL Converter 2.17:
- The web site of the application is: http://users.uoi.gr/nkourkou/powdll.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PowDLL Converter\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PowDLL Converter 2.17.
8. After uninstalling PowDLL Converter 2.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PowDLL Converter 2.17 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PowDLL Converter 2.17 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PowDLL Converter 2.17 by Nikos Kourkoumelis from your PC, nor are we saying that PowDLL Converter 2.17 by Nikos Kourkoumelis is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PowDLL Converter 2.17 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-29 14:56:29.427