Potplayer is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Potplayer from your computerDaum Communications Corp.
. You can read more on Daum Communications Corp. or check for application updates here
. More details about Potplayer can be found at tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
. Usually the Potplayer program is placed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Potplayer's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe". Potplayer's primary file takes about 73.27 KB (75030 bytes) and its name is PotPlayerMini.exe.
Potplayer is composed of the following executables which take 522.93 KB (535485
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (59.04 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (64.04 KB)
- DTDrop.exe (104.27 KB)
- KillPot.exe (47.56 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (73.27 KB)
- UnInst.exe (59.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (115.25 KB)
The current web page applies to Potplayer version 1.6.4705886
alone. Click on the links below for other Potplayer versions:
...click to view all...
Potplayer is a program marketed by the software company Daum Communications Corp.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Potplayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Potplayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Potplayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Potplayer". If it is installed on your PC the Potplayer application will be found very quickly. When you select Potplayer in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Potplayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Potplayer:
- The publisher is: tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Potplayer.
8. After removing Potplayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Potplayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Potplayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Potplayer by Daum Communications Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Potplayer by Daum Communications Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Potplayer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 06:37:35.960