This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Potplayer-64 Bits for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Potplayer-64 Bits from your computerKakao Corp.
. Open here
for more information on Kakao Corp.. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Potplayer-64 Bits by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled PotPlayerMini64.exe and it has a size of 123.27 KB (126232 bytes).
Potplayer-64 Bits contains of the executables below. They take 1.44 MB (1513691
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.77 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (95.27 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (162.27 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (85.95 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (123.27 KB)
- uninstall.exe (122.67 KB)
- WebSource.exe (808.00 KB)
This page is about Potplayer-64 Bits version 1.7.7145
only. You can find below a few links to other Potplayer-64 Bits releases:
...click to view all...
Potplayer-64 Bits is a program by the software company Kakao Corp.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Potplayer-64 Bits is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Potplayer-64 Bits with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Potplayer-64 Bits or simply click the Search field and type in "Potplayer-64 Bits". If it exists on your system the Potplayer-64 Bits app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Potplayer-64 Bits in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Potplayer-64 Bits, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Potplayer-64 Bits.
8. After uninstalling Potplayer-64 Bits, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Potplayer-64 Bits which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Potplayer-64 Bits using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Potplayer-64 Bits by Kakao Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Potplayer-64 Bits by Kakao Corp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Potplayer-64 Bits in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 05:00:46.453