This page contains thorough information on how to remove Potplayer for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Potplayer from your computerKakao Corp.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Kakao Corp.. More info about the software Potplayer can be found at tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
. Usually the Potplayer application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Potplayer. The application's main executable file is named PotPlayerMini.exe and it has a size of 108.95 KB (111568 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Potplayer. They occupy about 895.48 KB (916970
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.77 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (95.27 KB)
- DTDrop.exe (133.45 KB)
- KillPot.exe (72.45 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (108.95 KB)
- PotPlayerMiniNT.exe (108.77 KB)
- PotPlayerMiniXP.exe (84.27 KB)
- UnInst.exe (84.51 KB)
- uninstall.exe (127.01 KB)
The current web page applies to Potplayer version 1.6.5619186
only. You can find here a few links to other Potplayer releases:
...click to view all...
Potplayer is an application released by Kakao Corp.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Potplayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Potplayer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Potplayer or simply click the Search field and type in "Potplayer". If it exists on your system the Potplayer program will be found very quickly. When you click Potplayer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Potplayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Potplayer:
- The software company is: tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Potplayer.
8. After removing Potplayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Potplayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Potplayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Potplayer by Kakao Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Potplayer by Kakao Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Potplayer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 16:44:51.860