You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Potion Bar for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Potion Bar from your computerMy Real Games Ltd
. More information on My Real Games Ltd can be found here
. More details about the app Potion Bar can be found at http://www.myrealgames.com/
. Potion Bar is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Potion Bar directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Potion Bar is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Potion Bar\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Potion Bar's main file takes about 3.92 MB (4112384 bytes) and is called game.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Potion Bar. They take 5.06 MB (5306569
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (3.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove Potion Bar from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Potion Bar_is1
Potion Bar is an application by My Real Games Ltd. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Potion Bar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Potion Bar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Potion Bar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Potion Bar". The Potion Bar application will be found automatically. After you select Potion Bar in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Potion Bar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Potion Bar:
- The publisher is: http://www.myrealgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Potion Bar\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Potion Bar.
8. After removing Potion Bar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Potion Bar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Potion Bar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Potion Bar by My Real Games Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Potion Bar by My Real Games Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Potion Bar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-31 06:37:09.017