You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Potion Bar for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Potion Bar from your PCMy Real Games Ltd
. More information on My Real Games Ltd can be found here
. More details about the app Potion Bar can be found at http://www.myrealgames.com/
. Potion Bar is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Potion Bar directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Potion Bar is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Potion Bar\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Potion Bar's main file takes about 3.92 MB (4112384 bytes) and is called game.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Potion Bar. They take 5.06 MB (5306569
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (3.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Potion Bar is a program marketed by My Real Games Ltd. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Potion Bar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Potion Bar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Potion Bar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Potion Bar". If it exists on your system the Potion Bar application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Potion Bar in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Potion Bar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Potion Bar:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myrealgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Potion Bar\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Potion Bar.
8. After removing Potion Bar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Potion Bar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Potion Bar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Potion Bar by My Real Games Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Potion Bar by My Real Games Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Potion Bar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-31 06:37:09.017