You can find below details on how to remove Potion Bar for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Potion Bar from your systemGamesGoFree.com
. Check out here
where you can get more info on GamesGoFree.com. More info about the app Potion Bar can be found at http://www.GamesGoFree.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesGoFree.com\Potion Bar folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Potion Bar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesGoFree.com\Potion Bar\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Potion Bar's main file takes around 1.69 MB (1768576 bytes) and is called Potion Bar.exe.
Potion Bar installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.19 MB (7537474
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (3.92 MB)
- pfbdownloader.exe (38.79 KB)
- Potion Bar.exe (1.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- framework.exe (888.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Potion Bar version 1.0
Potion Bar is an application by GamesGoFree.com. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Potion Bar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Potion Bar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Potion Bar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Potion Bar". The Potion Bar application will be found very quickly. When you select Potion Bar in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Potion Bar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Potion Bar:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.GamesGoFree.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesGoFree.com\Potion Bar\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Potion Bar.
8. After uninstalling Potion Bar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Potion Bar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Potion Bar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Potion Bar by GamesGoFree.com from your computer, we are not saying that Potion Bar by GamesGoFree.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Potion Bar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 19:09:47.790