PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86 from your PCDaum Corp.
. Go over here
for more info on Daum Corp.. Please open tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
if you want to read more on PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86 on Daum Corp.'s website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Daum\PotPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Daum\PotPlayer\UnInst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86's main file takes about 85.56 KB (87616 bytes) and its name is PotPlayerMini.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86. They take 378.88 KB (387972
bytes) on disk.
- DTDrop.exe (98.00 KB)
- D_Exec.exe (49.63 KB)
- KillPot.exe (47.56 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (85.56 KB)
- UnInst.exe (98.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.3859686
of PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86.
PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86 is a program marketed by Daum Corp.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86". The PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86:
- The publisher is: tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Daum\PotPlayer\UnInst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86.
8. After removing PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86 by Daum Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86 by Daum Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PotPlayer v1.5.38596 x86 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 20:44:25.277