PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus
PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus from your PCDaum Corp.
. Further information on Daum Corp. can be seen here
. More details about PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus can be seen at tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Daum\PotPlayer directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus is C:\Program Files\Daum\PotPlayer\UnInst.exe. PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus's main file takes around 85.56 KB (87616 bytes) and is called PotPlayerMini.exe.
The executables below are part of PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus. They occupy about 330.78 KB (338720
bytes) on disk.
- DTDrop.exe (98.00 KB)
- D_Exec.exe (49.63 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (85.56 KB)
- UnInst.exe (97.59 KB)
This info is about PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus version 1.5.3660086
PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus is a program by Daum Corp.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus". The PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus:
- The publisher is: tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Daum\PotPlayer\UnInst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus by Daum Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus by Daum Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PotPlayer v1.5.36600 x86 Rus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-03 18:20:28.973