You can find below detailed information on how to remove PotPlayer for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PotPlayer from your computerDaum Communications
. Additional info about Daum Communications can be read here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PotPlayer folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for PotPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\PotPlayer\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled PotPlayerMini.exe and it has a size of 84.45 KB (86480 bytes).
PotPlayer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 771.12 KB (789625
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.77 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (95.27 KB)
- DTDrop.exe (133.77 KB)
- KillPot.exe (47.56 KB)
- LogManager.exe (230.50 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (84.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (98.78 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of PotPlayer:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PotPlayer we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall PotPlayer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by PotPlayer's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PotPlayer
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PotPlayer
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PotPlayer\ATextOut.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PotPlayer\AudFilt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PotPlayer\AviSynth\AviSynth.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PotPlayer\AviSynth\ColorBars.avs
Additional registry values that are not removed:
PotPlayer is an application marketed by Daum Communications. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall PotPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PotPlayer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PotPlayer or simply click the Search field and type in "PotPlayer". The PotPlayer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PotPlayer in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PotPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PotPlayer.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PotPlayer by Daum Communications from your PC, nor are we saying that PotPlayer by Daum Communications is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PotPlayer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:08:54.200