This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PotPlayer for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall PotPlayer from your systemDaum Kakao
. More info about Daum Kakao can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Daum\PotPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PotPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Daum\PotPlayer\UninsFile\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. PotPlayer's primary file takes around 1,001.27 KB (1025304 bytes) and its name is PotPlayerMini.exe.
PotPlayer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.76 MB (2899104
bytes) on disk.
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop.exe (133.44 KB)
- D_Exec.exe (48.44 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (1,001.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.13679.0
of PotPlayer. Click on the links below for other PotPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer is a program by the software company Daum Kakao. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase PotPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PotPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PotPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "PotPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the PotPlayer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PotPlayer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PotPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PotPlayer.
8. After removing PotPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PotPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PotPlayer by Daum Kakao from your computer, nor are we saying that PotPlayer by Daum Kakao is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PotPlayer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 15:15:37.927