PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5
This info is about PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5 from your computerRobert Pösel (Robyer)
. More data about Robert Pösel (Robyer) can be read here
. You can read more about related to PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5 at http://www.robyer.cz/cestiny/pot-player
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Daum\PotPlayer folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5 is "C:\Program Files\Daum\PotPlayer\CZ\unins000.exe". PotPlayerMini64.exe is the PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5's primary executable file and it takes circa 123.27 KB (126232 bytes) on disk.
PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.76 MB (1847226
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.77 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (95.27 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (162.27 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (47.77 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (123.27 KB)
- uninstall.exe (121.10 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5 version 2.5
PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5 is an application offered by the software company Robert Pösel (Robyer). Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5:
- The software company is: http://www.robyer.cz/cestiny/pot-player
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Daum\PotPlayer\CZ\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5.
8. After removing PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5 by Robert Pösel (Robyer) from your PC, we are not saying that PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5 by Robert Pösel (Robyer) is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PotPlayer CZ verze 2.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 20:13:39.120