PotPlayer 1.7.14804 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer 1.7.14804 from your systemDVB Support.net
. You can read more on DVB Support.net or check for application updates here
. PotPlayer 1.7.14804 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\PotPlayer folder, subject to the user's option. PotPlayer 1.7.14804's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PotPlayer\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called PotPlayerMini.exe and its approximative size is 232.44 KB (238016 bytes).
PotPlayer 1.7.14804 contains of the executables below. They take 622.21 KB (637147
bytes) on disk.
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DTDrop.exe (133.44 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (232.44 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (175.90 KB)
This info is about PotPlayer 1.7.14804 version 1.7.14804
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove PotPlayer 1.7.14804 from your PC.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\PotPlayer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DVB Support\PotPlayer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DVB Support\PotPlayer\Location.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DVB Support\PotPlayer\PotPlayer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DVB Support\PotPlayer\Uninstall.lnk
PotPlayer 1.7.14804 is a program released by DVB Support.net. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase PotPlayer 1.7.14804 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PotPlayer 1.7.14804 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PotPlayer 1.7.14804 or simply click the Search field and type in "PotPlayer 1.7.14804". The PotPlayer 1.7.14804 app will be found very quickly. When you click PotPlayer 1.7.14804 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PotPlayer 1.7.14804, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PotPlayer 1.7.14804.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer 1.7.14804, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer 1.7.14804 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PotPlayer 1.7.14804 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PotPlayer 1.7.14804 by DVB Support.net from your PC, nor are we saying that PotPlayer 1.7.14804 by DVB Support.net is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PotPlayer 1.7.14804 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 13:26:03.633