This page is about PotPlayer 1.5.26659 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer 1.5.26659 from your systemCleric
. Check out here
for more details on Cleric. PotPlayer 1.5.26659 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Daum\PotPlayer folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Daum\PotPlayer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PotPlayer 1.5.26659. The program's main executable file is titled PotPlayerMini.exe and it has a size of 176.95 KB (181192 bytes).
PotPlayer 1.5.26659 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.31 MB (1371045
bytes) on disk.
- PotPlayerMini.exe (176.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to PotPlayer 1.5.26659 version 1.5.26659
PotPlayer 1.5.26659 is a program released by Cleric. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove PotPlayer 1.5.26659 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PotPlayer 1.5.26659 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PotPlayer 1.5.26659 or simply click the Search field and type in "PotPlayer 1.5.26659". If it is installed on your PC the PotPlayer 1.5.26659 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PotPlayer 1.5.26659 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PotPlayer 1.5.26659, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PotPlayer 1.5.26659.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer 1.5.26659, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer 1.5.26659 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer 1.5.26659 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PotPlayer 1.5.26659 by Cleric from your PC, nor are we saying that PotPlayer 1.5.26659 by Cleric is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PotPlayer 1.5.26659 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-31 10:52:45.987