This page contains detailed information on how to remove PotPlayer for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer from your computerKakao Corp.
. You can find out more on Kakao Corp. or check for application updates here
. PotPlayer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DAUM\PotPlayer folder, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for PotPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 232.44 KB (238016 bytes) on disk and is named PotPlayerMini.exe.
The following executables are installed along with PotPlayer. They occupy about 860.76 KB (881423
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop.exe (133.44 KB)
- KillPot.exe (76.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (232.44 KB)
- uninstall.exe (242.58 KB)
The current page applies to PotPlayer version 1.7.15285
only. You can find below info on other releases of PotPlayer:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer is an application released by Kakao Corp.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase PotPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PotPlayer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PotPlayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer". The PotPlayer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PotPlayer in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PotPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PotPlayer.
8. After removing PotPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PotPlayer by Kakao Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that PotPlayer by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PotPlayer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-23 11:10:46.943