Postimage version 1.0.1
Postimage version 1.0.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Postimage version 1.0.1 from your computerPostimage
. Additional info about Postimage can be read here
. Click on http://postimage.org/
to get more information about Postimage version 1.0.1 on Postimage's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Postimage directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Postimage\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Postimage version 1.0.1. The application's main executable file is titled postimage.exe and occupies 15.55 MB (16306936 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Postimage version 1.0.1. They take about 16.23 MB (17020400
bytes) on disk.
- postimage.exe (15.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.74 KB)
This info is about Postimage version 1.0.1 version 1.0.1
Postimage version 1.0.1 is an application by Postimage. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Postimage version 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Postimage version 1.0.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Postimage version 1.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Postimage version 1.0.1". If it exists on your system the Postimage version 1.0.1 program will be found very quickly. After you click Postimage version 1.0.1 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Postimage version 1.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Postimage version 1.0.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://postimage.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Postimage\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Postimage version 1.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Postimage version 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Postimage version 1.0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Postimage version 1.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Postimage version 1.0.1 by Postimage from your computer, nor are we saying that Postimage version 1.0.1 by Postimage is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Postimage version 1.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:20:45.140