Postimage versão 1.0.1
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Postimage versão 1.0.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Postimage versão 1.0.1 from your systemPostimage
. Go over here
where you can read more on Postimage. Detailed information about Postimage versão 1.0.1 can be seen at http://postimage.org/
. Postimage versão 1.0.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Postimage folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Postimage versão 1.0.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Postimage\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 15.55 MB (16306936 bytes) on disk and is named postimage.exe.
The executables below are part of Postimage versão 1.0.1. They take about 16.23 MB (17020400
bytes) on disk.
- postimage.exe (15.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.74 KB)
This data is about Postimage versão 1.0.1 version 1.0.1
Postimage versão 1.0.1 is a program offered by Postimage. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Postimage versão 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Postimage versão 1.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Postimage versão 1.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Postimage versão 1.0.1". The Postimage versão 1.0.1 program will be found automatically. When you click Postimage versão 1.0.1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Postimage versão 1.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Postimage versão 1.0.1:
- The software company is: http://postimage.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Postimage\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Postimage versão 1.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Postimage versão 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Postimage versão 1.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Postimage versão 1.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Postimage versão 1.0.1 by Postimage from your computer, nor are we saying that Postimage versão 1.0.1 by Postimage is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Postimage versão 1.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-04-02 16:23:48.367