PostgresPro 1C 9.4
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall PostgresPro 1C 9.4 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall PostgresPro 1C 9.4 from your computerPostgres Professional Russia
. You can read more on Postgres Professional Russia or check for application updates here
. More info about the program PostgresPro 1C 9.4 can be seen at http://postgrespro.ru
. PostgresPro 1C 9.4 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\PostgresPro 1C\9.4 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for PostgresPro 1C 9.4 is C:\Program Files\PostgresPro 1C\9.4\Uninstall.exe. postgres.exe is the PostgresPro 1C 9.4's primary executable file and it occupies close to 5.55 MB (5822976 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PostgresPro 1C 9.4. They occupy an average of 9.63 MB (10098870
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (185.68 KB)
- clusterdb.exe (69.00 KB)
- createdb.exe (69.00 KB)
- createlang.exe (75.50 KB)
- createuser.exe (71.00 KB)
- dropdb.exe (66.00 KB)
- droplang.exe (75.50 KB)
- dropuser.exe (66.00 KB)
- ecpg.exe (722.00 KB)
- initdb.exe (151.00 KB)
- isolationtester.exe (41.00 KB)
- oid2name.exe (32.00 KB)
- pgbench.exe (69.50 KB)
- pg_archivecleanup.exe (30.00 KB)
- pg_basebackup.exe (103.50 KB)
- pg_config.exe (66.50 KB)
- pg_controldata.exe (65.00 KB)
- pg_ctl.exe (90.00 KB)
- pg_dump.exe (391.00 KB)
- pg_dumpall.exe (114.00 KB)
- pg_isolation_regress.exe (75.00 KB)
- pg_isready.exe (45.00 KB)
- pg_receivexlog.exe (81.50 KB)
- pg_recvlogical.exe (85.50 KB)
- pg_regress.exe (74.50 KB)
- pg_regress_ecpg.exe (75.50 KB)
- pg_resetxlog.exe (77.00 KB)
- pg_restore.exe (182.00 KB)
- pg_standby.exe (34.00 KB)
- pg_test_fsync.exe (34.00 KB)
- pg_test_timing.exe (25.50 KB)
- pg_upgrade.exe (128.00 KB)
- pg_xlogdump.exe (57.50 KB)
- postgres.exe (5.55 MB)
- psql.exe (414.50 KB)
- reindexdb.exe (71.50 KB)
- vacuumdb.exe (71.50 KB)
- vacuumlo.exe (30.50 KB)
- zic.exe (59.50 KB)
This info is about PostgresPro 1C 9.4 version 9.4.9
PostgresPro 1C 9.4 is a program offered by the software company Postgres Professional Russia. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall PostgresPro 1C 9.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PostgresPro 1C 9.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PostgresPro 1C 9.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PostgresPro 1C 9.4". The PostgresPro 1C 9.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PostgresPro 1C 9.4 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PostgresPro 1C 9.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PostgresPro 1C 9.4:
- The publisher is: http://postgrespro.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PostgresPro 1C\9.4\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PostgresPro 1C 9.4.
8. After removing PostgresPro 1C 9.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PostgresPro 1C 9.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PostgresPro 1C 9.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PostgresPro 1C 9.4 by Postgres Professional Russia from your computer, nor are we saying that PostgresPro 1C 9.4 by Postgres Professional Russia is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PostgresPro 1C 9.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 10:52:49.187