This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Poster Hit for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Poster Hit from your systemPoster Hit
. Open here
for more details on Poster Hit. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\D03B44DE-1432463358-11E3-BB6B-28D2443EA621 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Poster Hit is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\D03B44DE-1432463358-11E3-BB6B-28D2443EA621\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. bnsu503F.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 371.00 KB (379904 bytes) on disk.
Poster Hit contains of the executables below. They occupy 457.64 KB (468622
bytes) on disk.
- bnsu503F.exe (371.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.64 KB)
This info is about Poster Hit version 18.104.22.168
Poster Hit is a program released by the software company Poster Hit. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Poster Hit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Poster Hit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Poster Hit or simply click the Search feature and type in "Poster Hit". If it is installed on your PC the Poster Hit application will be found very quickly. When you select Poster Hit in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Poster Hit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Poster Hit.
8. After uninstalling Poster Hit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Poster Hit that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Poster Hit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Poster Hit by Poster Hit from your PC, nor are we saying that Poster Hit by Poster Hit is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Poster Hit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 07:30:28.790