This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Postal 3 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Postal 3 from your PCIgroMir
. You can read more on IgroMir or check for application updates here
. Postal 3 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Postal 3 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Postal 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Postal 3\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 120.00 KB (122880 bytes) on disk and is titled p3.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Postal 3. They occupy 1.92 MB (2014595
bytes) on disk.
- keygen.exe (700.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.46 KB)
- p3.exe (120.00 KB)
- pcnsl.exe (440.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3
of Postal 3.
Postal 3 is an application by the software company IgroMir. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Postal 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Postal 3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Postal 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Postal 3". If it is installed on your PC the Postal 3 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Postal 3 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Postal 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Postal 3.
8. After uninstalling Postal 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Postal 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Postal 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Postal 3 by IgroMir from your computer, nor are we saying that Postal 3 by IgroMir is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Postal 3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-14 16:04:49.917