You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Post Mortem for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Post Mortem from your systemAnuman / Microids
. You can read more on Anuman / Microids or check for application updates here
. Post Mortem is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Post Mortem directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Post Mortem by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Post Mortem's main file takes around 440.00 KB (450560 bytes) and is named Post Mortem.exe.
The following executables are contained in Post Mortem. They occupy 940.00 KB (962560
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (500.00 KB)
- Post Mortem.exe (440.00 KB)
Post Mortem is a program marketed by Anuman / Microids. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Post Mortem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Post Mortem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Post Mortem or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Post Mortem". If it is installed on your PC the Post Mortem app will be found very quickly. After you select Post Mortem in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Post Mortem, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Post Mortem.
8. After uninstalling Post Mortem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Post Mortem which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Post Mortem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Post Mortem by Anuman / Microids from your computer, nor are we saying that Post Mortem by Anuman / Microids is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Post Mortem supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:29:58.730